present riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, so now we have a dead beaver and blow up doll... I think this thread could get real sick REAL quick ;) I'm just holding back, and it's not easy... heheh

LOL... thanks for all the help guys but i still dont think were hitting the with ideas like a toilet.. ares work perfectly fine

kumquats. a bunch of them.

actually, now that I think about it sounds like an ex girlfriend. not alive, well you'd sometimes think that. Does nothing, just sits around... hmm... could be some co workers I've known, too.

killians45 said:
heh, so now we have a dead beaver and blow up doll... I think this thread could get real sick REAL quick ;) I'm just holding back, and it's not easy... heheh

HEY!!! I think you're on to something!

Maybe it's a blow-up beaver doll!?!! :freak:

LOL :)

oooohh ooohhh ooohh i got it ..its barbie and ken , since they arent hmmm hmm correct now , all they can do is sit around and wish , and yes they do come with all the acessorys too!

weak smokinAI, yer killin our tight thread. I find the blow-up beaver doll to be quite likely. its not alive, its not electronic, the interchangable orifices, patch kit (when ya get rough), and tail that comes off for easy access could fit in an orange box (odd unit of measurement btw), and you would never have thought of it! it fits all the criteria, whether you would use it is up to you crazy kids!;). What a surprise on Christmas morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom