soundcard delay

patrickbrake3

Beta member
A very good evening.
I am having the following problem:

Today I received my new sound card and installed properly.
It is the Creative Sound Blaster Z.

My PS4 and TV receiver is connected to my TV with HDMI cable.
Now that I have from my TV and optical cable to my Optical-IN on my soundcard in my PC.
And from the soundcard the audio goes to my Logitech Z506. 5.1 set through three times 3.55mm jack cables!

The final problem is in the sound from my 5.1 set something now has a delay compared to my PS4 and TV picture.
How would I be able to solve and what else better opportunities to play My sound of the PS4, TV and Computer on theZ506.

Hope for a quick and good response!

Thanks!
Greetings Patrick !!

Possibly check the TV for a "game mode" to bypass any additional enhancements that may cause the input lag. Similarly on the Creative Sound Blaster software there could be enhancements that are taking a few milliseconds to process causing a noticeable difference between video and audio.

Best of luck!

Possibly check the TV for a "game mode" to bypass any additional enhancements that may cause the input lag. Similarly on the Creative Sound Blaster software there could be enhancements that are taking a few milliseconds to process causing a noticeable difference between video and audio.

Best of luck!

thanks for your reaction.

Ive searched for an game mode. found something like that but that didnt make the daley dissapear. Also cant find anything at the sound blaster software.

Maybe u ve got an idea to make it work in another way? I know the audio has to make al longer way. Video goes straight from PS4 to TV by hdmi. Sound is going from tv via optical to the Optical in at the soundcard. Wich decode it and sends it to my 5.1 speakerset. is there another way..

Back
Top Bottom