Anybody used this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tsusami without the glass door is probobly the sharpest (by that I mean good looking) case on the market today.

LOL thats the exact case I am pondering getting.

I've seen it up close and stuck my head in it.

It's nice, but there isn't two 80mms on the back, only a place for one.

Also, the case material, seems a little weak, so you may not be as impressed at you think. PSU is way to weak to run anything new in, so you'll need a new one on the side.

The only other bad thing is that those 5 front LED's are INSANELY bright. 19/20 people will not plus them in because they are both annoying and distracting. Unless you have this case in a drawer or something (which wouldn't make sense), you will hate the LEDs.

If you have the Cash, go with smething better, I would love to buy that thermaltake but I do not have the money.

I have the x-dreamer II I really like it personally for the price it's a great deal I didn't seem to think the fans where to noisy or any thing so my suggestion would be go for it. I have pictures of it on my site in the link below.
My Computer

Well heres the case I currently have (hate it) I had to mod a fan above the hsf so I could be a little cool... but that was with stock cooling and now with my volcano 12 it runs at about 35c max. but gosh i hate the color of this thing!! And if your wondering all the wires and such behind my comp are not a fire hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom