present riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloud said:
A pair of eatable underwear? you can fit that in an orange box, and its not something a parent usually gets a kid for christmas... and it could have accessories....

You sick little monkey you:p :p I don't know any accessories that can come with that:D

A lifesize cardboard cutout of MC Hammer, with optional pants, coats, rings, and glasses. You can also manipulate his fingers to make various signs. he would be much too legit, then whenever someone asked what time it was you could say "It's Hammer Time baby!" and proceed to shave the side of your head and dance like a fiend.

If I were your parents thats what id give you, it would hilarious, nor would you have guessed in a million years, much less a thousand.

It would be kinda like a barbie in the accessories but it would also be way cool enough for the boys! comeon now who would NOT want that??? I submit to you that everyone would. Course when they wrap it its gonna give it away, and im sorry for ruinin the surprise for ya. :cyclopes:

They said it's not alive? :confused:

Maybe it's a dead beaver...

WAIT....wait wait wait hang-on hang-on hang-on hang-on...I know what it is...

It's the manual!

Better read that sucker!

You got a vacuum dude! Lots of accessories. I suggest nothing less than the Dyson Vacuum for the best computer cleaning. lol it's ELECTRIC but not ELECTRONIC :p There's a difference between something that runs on electricity and electronics, so see if you can get that info out of them

TheMajor said:
could be a toilet

ROFL!!!

I was just drinking some Ice Mountain and when I scrolled down and saw that and looked at your santa avator i spit the whole mouthful all over my LCD screen.

Thats the funniest thing I've seen today.

BTW, We need more clues, pressure the madre/padre.

haha, cute Killian, but i still like mine the best! no dead beavers either, i hate those bastards at home choppin down trees and droppin em on our horse fence!!! I shot one. but their also my school mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom