mouse noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin-A.I.

In Runtime
ok here is something that has just cropped up in my system and is very annoying to say the least..
i have an optical mouse and a sound blaster live dr. for sound and here is the problem ..every time i move my mouse i get this awfull noise in my sound system..it sounds like this buzz buzz etc.with crackling in the background..also when i roll the wheel it squeeks got any ideas? mouse is ligitech--usb 2.0 :mad:

My friend come to me with a problem like that too and for the life of me i couldn't figure it out,for a last resort i redone all his driver's and it got rid of it so maybe it might work for you too:D

it has to do with the sheilding of whe usb port where its mounted i the case. the usb where the mouse is hooked is probably either in front of the case or a usb hub, right? if you are, try using the usb integrated into the mobo, which may be better sheilded

Why would you act like its a life and death situation. Just replace the damn thing......

Why would you act like its a life and death situation. Just replace the damn thing......
Stop posting these nonhelpful borderline insulting posts. Go do something else if you can't answer his question properly.

I can hear my mouse through my headphones whenever I scroll with the wheel, but it's very minimal and usually when I have my headphones on I'm playing a game or listening to music so I can't hear it anyway. It seems to be a fairly common problem with probably a multitude of solutions but jaks answer sounds about to the closest good answer you'll get.

ok you guys crack me up ...
thanks nubius ...
ok here is what i have done so far , uninstalled drivers and installed the latest ones i could get...sorry no help there
the mouse is plugged into the mobo direct. even moving it to another place..no tpluged in to a hub..no help
if it wasnt such a pain with the balls i would go back to it , i did plug my old one in and ..yup you got it " NO NOISE "...
sooo looks like "CODEINE" you may have something there it just may be the floppigitcrap is giving up the ship..gonna get a new one and ill let everyone know , hey thanks
obtw..if you ever took an old marshall amp and turned it up to 10 on the gain and 10 on the master with nothing plugged in , then you will know the noise i have got in this bucket of rusting bolts!
lazerman your a hoot !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom