DayZ lost lamb ambush lol

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
If you play you know being a fresh spawn alone can be a tough battle to survive, And there are groups out there that go out of there way to make it tougher to survive and like to make them suffer and end up killing them or making them drink poison of sorts and sending them on there way with no gear what so ever so my group of friend and I decided we.will target these types lol thus, the "Lost Lamb" ambush. Last time was at the SW air field, We seen a fresh spawn in a pretty full server from our hiding spot, Then 2 fully armed players ran after him into a tent and after a lot of gun shots only the 2 killers exited, So in stead of killing one with a snipe and losing the other we took one badly aimed shot on the wall to bait them, Of course they came looking for us lol well one at least. As they got closer one of our team yells out he's a friendly. They want to know why he shot and our guy said it wasn't him, There still not sure which house he's in so one of us runs by a window when we see them turn to us. Well they open fire at the window but no hits. Well what they don't know is we have 2 snipers and 2 with auto weapons, I had the AK101 with tons of ammo. I was watching for the door to open peeking around the corner, so they were around the corner waiting to see if anyone poped out, Suddenly I see one start coming out from the right and I dropped him instantly lol the other who came in from the left ran in and hid on the lower level but he knew he was trapped so I back around the corner to reload and he heard it and took that as his chance to escape, Not so fast, The sniper hits him but our target gets a head shot on our guy as I come back around the corner and dump a full 30 round clip into him lol Our guy spawned not too far so we met up and gave him his gear, So if you hear a solo player and your friends want to hunt him down and torture him or her, You just might be walking into a ambush. But if you actually are a fresh spawn we may help gear you up and invite you to ambush with us if you seem for real, We will be keeping an eye on you however in case you decide to shoot any of us in the back.

Dauntae

Last edited:
LOL the one who does the you tube vids was the one who got hit in the head so the video went to a "You are dead" screen LOL But if we get one I'll post the link here LOL

You could pry get a decent following doing regular vids lol.

Kinda makes me wanna get the game... but don't really wanna drop $30 for it right now lol.

Look up JalopyStyle on YouTube, He is the one who records the play, I might set up to record too, We found our first crashed heli last night, But it was already looted

Another crazy night, Tonight we were 6 and a fresh spawn wandered into our zone so we gave him a few commands and he seemed cool so we invited him into our group, Right after a masked bandit went after one of our guys and lost LOL Well this bandit was without a question a hacker because he had SO MUCH ammo that is hard to find, about 15 grenades which are VERY rare so we split them in the group an we got our new team member fully equipped right down to a M4 and full gear. We got about 3 or 4 kills of bandits and let a few fresh spawns go with a little extra food. We did lose one of our team, We think the hacker was with friends because we also killed another sniper and he too had a TON of grenades on him but it was in a open area so we didn't loot his corpse, It might even of been the same player fully equipped with his hacks. (Hope so because it means we killed him twice LOL) Right as we were getting ready to call it a night a sniper took a shot at one of us and missed, but his second shot was a head shot on one of our snipers, He however was recording so I'll have a youtube link as soon as he posts it LOL

No idea, I think there is a hack for items but we have found dozens of heli crashes and so for between all of us only have found 1 Granada and one flash bang granade, These guys had piles of both. Def cheat but the extra weapons didn't help them much lol. Most likely just an item duplicating cheat.

Back
Top Bottom