Samsung Galaxy Tablet to replace laptop

Well I went to have a look around a few places today just to get a feel of things but struggling to find anything that I like at the moment.

I quite like the Acer S7 but it has a few issues and I like the Dell XPS but wherever I read about it, everyone says there is overheating issues with it...anyone else had this and should I avoid?

I'm now thinking of postponing until later on in the year when new models will be released for 2015, thoughts? I can use a work laptop in the meantime until then and get something new with the proposed broadwell intel chips?

Thoughts?

My phone (while not a tablet, but damn near close to it) supports multi-window just fine. Figured larger tablets would support it seeing as the galaxy mega does right out of the box.

As far as I know all the Galaxy tablets do multi-window.

My phone (while not a tablet, but damn near close to it) supports multi-window just fine. Figured larger tablets would support it seeing as the galaxy mega does right out of the box.

Forgot that Samsung has multi-window stock.

Still... I find it a PITA to use multiwindows on an Android tablet - not quite as "efficient".

Back
Top Bottom