So Many Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevMiester003

Baseband Member
I Think the fact Tech-Forums has so many forums inside of it. it ruins the 'Tech' in tech-forums. i mean, half of this stuff we could bundle into 1 forum if you tried.

If your going to keep so many forums, try renaming the site eh :rolleyes:

ChevMiester003 said:
I Think the fact Tech-Forums has so many forums inside of it. it ruins the 'Tech' in tech-forums. i mean, half of this stuff we could bundle into 1 forum if you tried.

The forums are listed into groups there.. why merge Xbox and PS2? the design makes sense for the most part.. but if you have a technical question it is hard to figure out where to put it...

Yea, TF is way better than it used to be, and I am very happy with the design. The only threads that don't have a place is the free Ipod ones (maybe we should make a forum just for free Ipod spams :p)

beedubaya said:
Yea, TF is way better than it used to be, and I am very happy with the design. The only threads that don't have a place is the free Ipod ones (maybe we should make a forum just for free Ipod spams :p)

LOL, yeah!

I think it works for the population.

The number of forums has to take into account the amount of participation in each for reasonable posting rates and amount of posts. If everything was one forum, you'd post a question and when you came back to check for answers fifteen minutes later it wouldn't even be on the first page of threads.

I've seen new forums just starting out with only their first lot of twenty members, and they have more forums then this...but here we have enough members to spread everything out into the number of fourms we have. I think it's just the right number right now. No one member participates in ALL forums. And we have enough members for that for sure. The way I see it, life is good. :)

ChevMiester003 said:

we thank you for your oppinion. If you have any suggestions on how we can make this forum better, by all means PM me and it can send it to the admins.

I feel that as one of the S. Mods that helped redesign the new layout, the fact that we cover such a broad range of things gives us the right to put the 'Tech' in the forums.

Thank you for your comments. They are always more than welcomed! :cool:

I like the fact that you have each particular topic separated. I think if it was any other way, it would kill alot of the STAY ON THE TOPIC isuess. Its very simple to find what you need help with, along with finding something that interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom