software that wii back up my cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

allm0t0rsir

Baseband Member
software that will back up my cpu

Hello i wanted to know if any one call tell me a program that will make a back up cd/dvd so that if my cpu crash i can just pop in the cd and all my info is back thanks for the help

CPU crash?

it wont effect on your data my friend.

also, there is 0.1% chance that ur CPU crash. other things yes they can.

CPU ar built with so much care that if runned with proper cooling, they wont end up in 10 years.

hahaha, right, i didnt thought that way, a i've seen this in US and specially in asian countries. they call system as CPU (where CPU is tinest part in the whole box), hahahahaha

sorry if i used the wrong words. if some how my computer gets infcted with a virus are crash and i lose all the data i'm looking for a program that will restart my computer with the info that i had on it befor the crash. are a program that will make a restart disc.

What you need to do is back up all your data cause there isn't such a beast. Not really anyway.

If you get that infected that it requires you to reformat, you've lost everything. And the restart disk is called your Operating System. (like Windows XP) And all your program disks. Liz

There are some that will back-up your data along with all your system files.

What they do is create an image of your entire hard disk at a certain time. Then when you restore them, it just reformats the drive and places that image back on.

Some differen't ones I've used.

Power Quest Drive Image
Norton Ghost
Acronis True Image

Only downside is that the image is usually only a gig or 2 less than what you have used on your hard drive. You'll need an external HD or a 2nd HD to image onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom