Hey

ohsnap

Beta member
Hi there. I'm Brian. I'm eighteen years old and I live in Atlanta, GA. I'm headed off to college in a few weeks and I plan on majoring in Computer Information Systems. I've always liked computers and been good at tech stuff (I'm the first line of defense for my family...whenever something breaks or wont work, my parents and grandparents call me) so I think I'll like the major.

Welcome aboard. I am a little north of you, just above Chattanooga.

Cool. I was just up there last month. Me and the fam went to Ruby Falls and Rock City at Lookout Mountain, whitewater rafting, and of course, the aquarium (as everybody does). Hot as balls but it was fun.

If you went whitewater rafting I am going to assume you went down the Ocoee, correct? If so you came within a mile and a half of my house. I live about 10-15 minutes from the Cherokee National Forest.

The furthest south I get is Calhoun and Dalton, normally. I service a store in Dalton and one in Marblehill; I sometimes take I-75 down to Calhoun and cut across to Fairmont to get to Marblehill. I used to have one in Rome as well but they moved to a different service company when the store changed hands.

Back
Top Bottom