Need advice on new laptop/desktop

Actually, if you could afford it one of those following drones might be better for those videos. Just make sure whatever it is you have a 60fps camera.

Well, I'd just use the head mount and chest mount along with stands. It's one of the best. The drones are to rich for my blood so everything I get I'm saving up for on my own.

I've been saying for 2 years now that I want a drone for Quakecon. Still don't have one! lol

Didn't answer my question. So with that 1000 does that include monitor or do you have extra money for that?

Careful with drones; a lot of people don't like them. Might end up like this guy, where some crazy person thinks you're trying to film/take picks of them:
This guy recorded a woman assaulting him for using a drone

They're also illegal to use in national parks, because idiots were using them to bother wildlife...ruined it for people who wanted to just get nice scenic shots.

***** got what she deserved, but I don't think they will be doing parkour around national parks. THe drones I'm talking about simply follow the person wearing the special bracelet for it to track.

***** got what she deserved,

Agreed lol.

but I don't think they will be doing parkour around national parks. THe drones I'm talking about simply follow the person wearing the special bracelet for it to track.

I know. And that guy wasn't being pervy or taking close up pics of people. But people are stupid and paranoid and think that you're invading their privacy and can/will confront you, even if you're obviously not doing anything wrong.

Well what the ***** needed to realize is that he's perfectly fine taking pictures or video at a beach. Before people get paranoid they need to learn the law first.

Back
Top Bottom