Weird screen! Motherboard failure?

FirefIy

Solid State Member
Hello!
I have troubles with this PC, sometimes this PC would randomly restart and sometimes the screen would go really weird and sometimes even would get a bluescreen of death!:
lqMWQW6XgTo.jpg

MxotMiyhCX8.jpg

System specs:
AMD Anthlon II x2 250 Processor 3.00 Ghz
4 GB of RAM
Windows-7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1
Asus M4A78LT-M LE Motherboard.

What has been done so far:
- RAM has been memtested and has no errors
- A new PSU has been installed into this computer

Error log of this PC:
Download Desktop.zip @ UppIT

Help please!
My thoughts that it's motherboard (video card) failure

According to the BSOD:
Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Windows Debuggers)

It sounds like it's GPU related. Does the system have a dedicated GPU or is it running off of the onboard GPU?

Have you tried updating the drivers from AMD's (if using integrated or AMD dedicated card) or nVidia's (if a nVidia dedicated card)?

Judging from the first picture...it's possible the GPU is going bad (if not a driver issue). Do you have any other dump files under C:\Windows\Minidump that you could upload and we could analyze?

According to the BSOD:
Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Windows Debuggers)

It sounds like it's GPU related. Does the system have a dedicated GPU or is it running off of the onboard GPU?

Have you tried updating the drivers from AMD's (if using integrated or AMD dedicated card) or nVidia's (if a nVidia dedicated card)?

Judging from the first picture...it's possible the GPU is going bad (if not a driver issue). Do you have any other dump files under C:\Windows\Minidump that you could upload and we could analyze?
C:\Windows\Minidump says that Windows cannot find such a folder.
And yes it's an integrated GPU

Boot your pc into safe mode and if the screen looks o.k. reinstall your video drivers, if it's still scrambled then try another video card, if that doesn't help then you might need a new board

Boot your pc into safe mode and if the screen looks o.k. reinstall your video drivers, if it's still scrambled then try another video card, if that doesn't help then you might need a new board

I have a so called on-board video card, and I tried completly unistalling video card drivers and running PC without them, and it didn't help. I will try booting from safe mode, and see if something changes, but I doubt it. My assumption is that it's the motherboard that is faulty. Is there a software to test your mb for errors?

Back
Top Bottom