run, forest ..... RUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
Damn that movie.......
everytime i watch it...it just breaks me all up....... whew.....ok, get it together mike....... *whipes the tears*......
i can honestly say that with cast....production....effects....and everthing else....this will always be in my top 10 best movies i'll ever see...

yea.....i was JUST thinking of some else who could of pulled that role.....i didn't come up with anyone yet...but, thats exactly what i was thinking...

I tend to use that same movie quote too from time to time.

"run, forrest ..... RUN!!!!" translates into "You're slow and you're a dumb ass"

I like Tom Hanks before is did Forrest Gump. After that, all the fame when to his head.

His ego continued to grow more in Saving Ryan's Privates.

As for Cast Away...... that about 143 min of Tom Hanks that i could of lived with out. My parent bugged me to watch that one until I finally gave in.

However i still give plently of $#!+ to any Fed Ex Driver that comes to my warehouse.

Me :- "Got any vollyballs in there?"

or

Me :- "WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I normally get the responce of STFU from the driver as they roll their eyes thinking "Greating, another joker"

Catch Me If You Can was good. I really enjoyed that one.

I like a lot of his old films. The 'burbs, Dragnet, Turner & Hooch, and Joe Versus the Volcano

Shumway said:
Hey Harper i think you kind of got the movie's mixed up,Saving Ryan's Privates was a skin flick:p :p You little dirty bugger:D
Saving Ryan's Privates started off a joke while me and some mates were basically sitting around the gaming table playing Shadow Run one time. Of the guys I was gaming with at the time was trying to get himself into the movie industry. Unfortunatly, he also had a big mouth and some one beat him to it.

dude....how?? who could have done a better job than tom in the role of forest gump?
need i remind you of movies he did before forest gump that were GREAT!
BTW...FOREST GUMP was 10 years ago!!!!
Philadelphia (1993)
A League of Their Own (1992)
Radio Flyer (1992)
The Burbs (1989)
Turner & Hooch (1989)
Big (1988)
Dragnet (1987)
The Money Pit (1986)
Volunteers (1985)
Splash (1984)
you don't think that he earned his "actorship" a long time ago?
these are just a few that i saw that he was true in....
he is one of those actors that are turely great .... regardless of personal character.....kinda like Harrison Ford.....true to who he is and a GREAT person. great at what he/she does for a living.

I have to agree with you Mike:) Tom did do an awful lot of Great movie's in his time before Forest Gump he truely is one of the best actor's to date,i've seen just about all of his work all the way back to his old tv show i think it was called BussomBuddy's where him and the other guy dressed like women:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom