Which is the better gaming PC?

Nappa

Beta member
Hello, all. I am in the market for a new PC for gaming, since the laptop I use is becoming increasingly outdated and I can hardly run any new games on it. I have here three links to separate PCs that I am considering purchasing, but I figured I may as well ask more tech-savvy people than myself what the better option would be for me, insofar as bang for my buck. Any help and advice offered will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Dell XPS Desktop Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive X87001261BLK - Best Buy
iBUYPOWER A10-7700K Desktop PC A10-Series APU A10-7700K (3.5GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Windows 8.164bit - Newegg.com
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227577&leaderboard=1

we always recommend building your own. you always get gripped one way or another wen you buy pre built. just take a look at that dell for $800+ it docent even have a real video card in it just some integrated junk all your paying for on that build is mostly that i7 .
that second pc for $589 docent have a real video card either and thats one of your most important pc gaming components. the third link is the only pc that has a real card in it's a lower r9 but ull be able run to the games i dont know if u can max them. i haven't used anything lower than a gtx 670 for gaming in a long time also i hear intel is superior for gaming. if building ur own isn't possible you can go to ibuypower or cyberpower and customize one but ill cost more than building ur self and ill take longer for you to get it.

The best one would be the last link due to it having the best dedicated graphics. Still paying a bit too much for what you're getting though.

Need to know what your budget is before proceeding.

Back
Top Bottom