Which laptop to buy

Muroo

Beta member
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was going to register as Muro but added an extra to fit the 5 letter requirement.

Anyway I'm going to get a laptop soon, and I wanted some help on which brand and which type I'm going to buy. Any help please?

I'm 15, going to a boarding school. I often play games like League of legends, Dota, sometimes simpler games when I concentrate on work at school.

Last edited:
If you're really in Vietnam I suggest looking for something local or used if you can. That is the best way you can get the best hardware for the money.

If you're really in Vietnam I suggest looking for something local or used if you can. That is the best way you can get the best hardware for the money.

Yes I'm from and in Vietnam right now. However I think it would be best if I buy something 100% new because I've experienced a lot of second-hand products that go wasted in a few weeks or months after buying.

Also, I'm looking for something in HP and I found one: HP Pavilion 15-n290nr Notebook PC with Windows 7 (ENERGY STAR) | HP® Official Store
(HP Pavilion 15-n290nr)

What do you guys think?

Just gonna bump this a bit, I still need to find a laptop.
My desired specs would be 13-14 inch screen (15 is a little too much), i3 i5 core (I won't be doing intense gaming), 4-6 gb ram, backlit keyboard is ideal. I don't care so much about the weight, as long as it's not like a ton. My budget would be about <$1000.

So recap,
13-14 inch
i3 & i5 is fine
4-6 gb ram
Backlit keyboard should be quite important
Don't care so much about weight.
Budget <$1000

Back
Top Bottom