High Temperature?

SirKirbyThe4th

Beta member
Hello, I use an E-Machines computer, and i have installed speedfan, and i have been having this problem for a while now. I think my computer is running too hot. And, yes before you ask, i have cleaned it (probably for the first time EVER for this computer). I don't really know whats going on, but, can you tell me if this is normal?
FIZpUIH.png

Post your specs so we know what hardware you have; if you're not sure of the specs, then post the model # of the computer and we can look up the specs.

Oh, ok:
i have an E-Machines T6414
and the fan & Power supply that i have are the default ones that came with it.
Oh, and i forgot to mention, when i took that photo of my computer, it was doing nothing at all.

Last edited:
oh.... thats always nice. well, thank you. :D
also, if speedfan isn't the best.... what is? Because thats always #1 on some sites, & google search.
Also, my remote 2 is set at 118C, but that's obviously a speedfan glitch, right?

Last edited:
What are you talking about exactly? If you mean in the bios of your PC the shutdown temp should be set around 70c.

I'm guessing he means the "alert" setting in Speedfan or something.

oh.... thats always nice. well, thank you. :D
also, if speedfan isn't the best.... what is? Because thats always #1 on some sites, & google search.
Also, my remote 2 is set at 118C, but that's obviously a speedfan glitch, right?

HWMonitor is a better all-in-one; it's what I usually use.

CoreTemp or RealTemp for CPU only, and GPU-Z or MSI Afterburner for GPU.

Back
Top Bottom