Which video card is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe people should just do some flip'n searches on the forum before they post these questions. I mean, good-god...how many times are we going to hash this argument out?

Geo3tech has a point. Simply yelling that the card was awesome in yer friend's machine doesn't say much.

On one hand, your friend could be this elite uber-nerd who's overclocked rig has orgasms of graphical delight with the card which no average virgining techie will ever reach...

On the other hand, your friend could be some fkwit who doesn't know that the graphics he's getting are for sht.

My advice to persianawhatever, is to do some reading. All the cards have numerous industry/amature/techie reviews on the Internet, which will give you the run-down on everything. Without knowing the machine the card will get put into (as no details have been posted, that I can see) we can't honestly tell persian-man a real answer.

In one machine the ATI card may rock, while in another it may suck.

Okay. Everyone take a nice deep breath...let it out nice and slow...breath in...and out.......good. Back on topic we can go now.

ShoobieRat said:
I mean, good-god...how many times are we going to hash this argument out?

Until the powers-that-be start archiving posts for reference.
That would help a lot. :)

Until the powers-that-be start archiving posts for reference. That would help a lot.

:freak:

...what the...wait...uh...
...huh...? what the heck are you talking about?

You're posting in the archive, buddy!

The archive is all around you! The archive has you! Free your mind! Use the Search, luke! Use the Search!

It's a matter of opinion whether an official archive or a search is optimal, but I guarentee you that if there was an archive forum or a link with posted FAQs including such questions, the amount of these repetitions would drop off significantly.

i think the mods/admin are working on a FAQ that they will post as a sticky in where repetative questions are answered. if i remember correctly of course. i do remember a topic posted by a mod asking for input from members to suggest topics/questions that have been beat to death and also asking for links to threads where those topics and questions have been answered. i never saw anyone input though.

...if there was an archive forum or a link with posted FAQs including such questions, the amount of these repetitions would drop off significantly.
I seriously doubt that.

1. The power to find posts on topics like these (with all their hundreds of carbon-copy threads) has always been available, and on all web forums you still get loads of people who refuse to use the search.

2. Since when did providing a manual/FAQ ever stopped the flow of questions, when the answers were already in the manual/FAQ provided? There's a reason the acronym "RTFM" is so popular... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom