Front power and USB

I seriously have a feeling you don't have something hooked up right. Take the board out of the case (place on board box), use one RAM stick, unplug HDDs and such, triple check power connections, short power pins with screw driver or use power button. Sometimes shorting doesn't work 100% depending on the tip of your screw driver.

ive tried all of those things except putting the mobo on a cardboard box and turning it on, I will try that next

Lol told you to do that already; I assumed you had already done that when I was telling you to short the pins as well..

I tried everything, nothing worked, going to try and send everything back or RMA

The only thing I can think of is the BIOS isnt updated and the mobo doesnt recognize the newer CPU

I feel defeated

Last edited:
ok i took the mobo completely out of the case and attached everything to it put it on a cereal box and tried one last time

everything started right up, so that means it is shorting itself out in the case somehow?

what do I do now ?

Told you. More than likely you don't have the board mounted properly in the case, or you didn't have one of the power connectors plugged all the way in properly.

I tr5ied everything

did it all one last time and it worked

installing windows 7 home premium right now :)

thanks guys

its working !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom