Burning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

theswarm

Beta member
I have a problem, i used nero express and i wanted to add extra files to this old cd i had, its all data, now i burnt it and suddenly the old files aren't there, but its not a rewritable disk, how can they dissapear, and it only says it has used 1.52 mb now, which it was almost full before. It cant have been erased, is there a way to get them back or some sort of software or something. Thanks.

it happens to me if i do a multi-session burn....but the result is different...if i play the disk using the cdrom drive...i couldn't see the new files i added, however, if i use the cdrw drive to read the disk...it reads everything old and newly added files.

its in udf,..nero is the only software i use, and i rarely close sessions(this was before). now,..i just burn in single sessions and close. BUG perhaps?

but anyway,..i got what mean Micro. thanks

well I've used a burning program and didn't close the CD - then i put it in the DVD drive to see if it would read
It didn't only the burner did

you have to close first

i remember this problem. try using the wizard and make a new cd>> continue/import from previous session, or something similar to this. choose an older session to import. you should see your old files again, burn it and it should be readable. i dont know if closing the CD is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom