Where should I start?

Back in June I did ignore the case because I didn't see it said full tower. You don't need a full tower case for a tiny machine that's going to basically be just sitting there. The PSU is indeed fine, just had more options with the cash extended towards an expensive case.

Back in June I did ignore the case because I didn't see it said full tower. You don't need a full tower case for a tiny machine that's going to basically be just sitting there. The PSU is indeed fine, just had more options with the cash extended towards an expensive case.

Any suggestions for a smaller case? I like the style and the window on the side.

Any cheap mATX or ATX case that suits your fancy with a window. Not real sure why you want a window for a Minecraft server PC. Sorry if I seem a bit edgy, just kinda 0_o over that lol.

Any cheap mATX or ATX case that suits your fancy with a window. Not real sure why you want a window for a Minecraft server PC. Sorry if I seem a bit edgy, just kinda 0_o over that lol.

Even without the style of that case, the seven fans that come with it were attractive too. How many fans do you think my system will need?

Amount of fans don't depict the amount of airflow, the quality of fans do. A simple case with a single 120mm exhaust and intake with decent fans would suffice.

If you wanted to spend that kind of money you could easily get something like this which would double as a great gaming rig if you wanted to add a GPU to this thing.
Corsair Obsidian Series 350D CC-9011029-WW Black Aluminum / Steel MicroATX Case with Window - Newegg.com

This would do just as good.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...46102&cm_re=source_210-_-11-146-102-_-Product

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom