new build questions

*ahem*

6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

sorry guys,

how about this question,

I used to run the Arma2 DayZ mod @ 1920 x 1080 @ 60HZ everything on medium and get 15- 30 frames, my old specs were intel E6550 dual 2.33GHZ, Asus 650i P5NE mobo, 2GB DDR2 ram (2x1GB) and a 9800GT 512 GPU

With my new specs, what do you guys think my frames will be with the same settings and will I be able to put the settings on high?
i plan on upgrading my 9800GT to a GTX 750 super clock

thanks again guys

i couldnt play the stand alone because i had windows xp so i will be able to play it once i install windows 7 on the new build

I really like the mod, even on medium settings, its amazing, specially if you play with a bunch of your friends as a group you can really dominate a server even most of the group isnt that good

i figure on the same settings, medium, i should get 50-100 fps with the new parts and once i put the new GPU in I should be able to do on high settings and get 50+

feels like xmas lol

Back
Top Bottom