HELP! I can't make a new thread in Tech-Forums App?

kanch96

Solid State Member
hi, there is something wrong with tech-forums android app .
I can't find where to make a new thread?
Someone can help me out?
I will appreciate it a lot .

You just made a new thread though...? Lol

If you're having issues with the official app, try using Tapatalk instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Once you are in the forum you want to post a thread in just tap your menu key. One of the choices you will receive is to create a new thread.

You just made a new thread though...? Lol

If you're having issues with the official app, try using Tapatalk instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7

sorry, I just made this thread from my nexus5 via chrome instead official app.
I just can't find where the new thread button is.

Once you are in the forum you want to post a thread in just tap your menu key. One of the choices you will receive is to create a new thread.

sorry, I have find that button, but I find it on the Profile tab,and when I tap it ,it seems didn't got any action.

sorry, I have find that button, but I find it on the Profile tab,and when I tap it ,it seems didn't got any action.

The menu key on your phone/mobile device, not a setting within the app. The one on the right in this image:

Android-device-key-layout-poll.jpg

The menu key on your phone/mobile device, not a setting within the app. The one on the right in this image:

Trot, that's the Recents button. There is no menu buttons nowadays on Android (in the Navbar anyway), unless you're using Touchwiz or similar. I mean, it solved the problem so I can't really complain, just thought I'd say.

Trot, that's the Recents button. There is no menu buttons nowadays on Android (in the Navbar anyway), unless you're using Touchwiz or similar. I mean, it solved the problem so I can't really complain, just thought I'd say.

Meh. So I picked a bad example. Here's a shot of the phone I have which has the menu key in the same location, bottom right.

ATT-LG-Optimus-G-Pro-Buttons.jpg

OP has a Nexus 5, which won't have the menu button (even though your instruction solved the problem, which confuses me :p)

Back
Top Bottom