Hello everybody!

Shmea

Beta member
Greeting Tech Forums residents!

Hello everyone, I Just joined today, and am in the midst of building myself a graphic design / 3D workstation. I come from a tech savvy home, but am only now learning the ins and outs of computers and what really makes them tick. I look forward to learning and conversing with the minds here, and hopefully building some nice computers :)

And just a little about myself! I'm a young guy from Canada, living just off Toronto. I specialize in the arts. Any medium I can get my hands on, from pottery and lino block prints, all the way to complex Photoshop images; I want to expand my horizons and create a machine capable of rendering anything I can dream up. So that's what has brought me here.

Cheers all!

I come from a tech savvy home, but am only now learning the ins and outs of computers and what really makes them tick. I look forward to learning and conversing with the minds here, and hopefully building some nice computers

Its been a while since I built a PC my self but if I can help just like every one else hear, post, post and feel free too post..

When I was in School I was told their is no such thing as a Stupid question if you don't understand something and I wish I had of listened too that advise. I post some stupid questions a lot of the time but if it helps figure out what I want too do then so be it.

Greeting Tech Forums residents!

Hello everyone, I Just joined today, and am in the midst of building myself a graphic design / 3D workstation. I come from a tech savvy home, but am only now learning the ins and outs of computers and what really makes them tick. I look forward to learning and conversing with the minds here, and hopefully building some nice computers :)

And just a little about myself! I'm a young guy from Canada, living just off Toronto. I specialize in the arts. Any medium I can get my hands on, from pottery and lino block prints, all the way to complex Photoshop images; I want to expand my horizons and create a machine capable of rendering anything I can dream up. So that's what has brought me here.

Cheers all!
Well, the quicker you want that render, the more expensive the machine will be :p

Looking forward to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom