EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Superclocked

I LOVE my IPS funny thing was I got it for $269 then it went to the $490 Mark shortly after but now it's down to $239 for the. 27" everything looks great at all angles of view.

Dauntae

I got my 23'' for 170 on sale from 230 usd
man i cant wait to play dayz again

what monitor are you using now ?

I didnt know much about monitors when i went shopping for one ( mine died ) so I just went mid range for the best price because i had the extra cash at the time

thanks again for all the advice
My specs are on my profile. I currently have 3 monitors and a projector. My main monitor is the NEC.

Yea this is a workstation panel from 2007. It's retardedly beastly and I think for a TN panel the colors look really good. Then again, I'm not one of those guys who wants accurate colors or wide color gamut for gaming. Another thing like viewing angles where I just don't really care. Every game has it's color gradient so the game will be a specific hue anyways. Kinda makes it pointless and I don't use Photoshop enough to warrant an IPS display. But hey that's just me.

Im a noob when it comes to monitors man but this new monitor made my jaw drop

everyone aks me how much a paid for my new system when all i did so far was replace the monito

now that my system is rebuild....I cant wait

Back
Top Bottom