AMD or Intel, pulling the trigger

The one that I have does not work with optical drives. It looks just like the first one you linked. Review on the first one says yes, but none of mine worked.

I sent a cancel order request for that one and im gonna order the other one

if they dont cancel the order it looks like i can just invert the adapter and use it for the optical drive

Last edited:
Yeah first one u posted was the correct one and it was also second on ur other reply so I'm guessing it was a communication error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Yeah first one u posted was the correct one and it was also second on ur other reply so I'm guessing it was a communication error.

its my fault, ive been drinking heavily, i live on the coast in NC and we are having a hurricane here and a hurricane party.

thanks again guys for all the info

Lol hopefully u get everything sorted and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Your point exactly? A 300+ dollar overclocked 8350 that requires a board that can adequately handle 250+W usage

#1 Get your facts right please go check the current price tag for the 8350 its not 300.00 dollar chip.
Yeah its a good one alright but I still prefer amd hexas over this.

#2Backing up joe:
Metro2033-FT.png

#3 PP he was trying to show you that amd fx9350 had an edge in gaming.
Yeah it trumped some of intels ivy bridge higher end cpus.
I never thought it could at first but amd can still match intel blow to blow if they wanted to.

#4 Hi matt good to see you back, by the way before you support your friend look at the information provided please before jumping the gun.
Your pwnage got cancelled thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom