PC for GF

Yea. Click on the link and then under the main description they show the proper socket. I think it's an error in their database or something because that specific table always says 1155 for that model.

Lol went through the amazon chat support before i saw you replied and this is what they stated:

"Me:Yes I just bought the Intel I5-4440 Processor BX80646I54440 earlier today. under the descriptions it states "Socket Supported: FCLGA1150"
Although at the bottom of the page there is a "Compare to similar processors" and it list the CPU socket type as LGA 1155
I'm confused as to which socket type the product is.

Chandru:I'll check the item details for you, please give me a minute so that I can check that for you.

Me:Ok thank you

Chandru:You're welcome. I've checked the available information that provided by the manufacturer and its listed as "Processor Socket:LGA 1155""

got everything in this morning and put in the case. Went to power it up and nothing.... small green light on the mother board is glowing, but when i press the power button nothing. Checked to make sure the switch on the psu was set to the I position, plunged in ext. Any ideas? Is there a way to make the computer start without using the power button in the case?

Do you have the FP plugged in correctly? As in all the little cables that go to the front of the case for the buttons and LEDs?

at first no, friend came over and corrected me and we plugged them in the way the mobo shows (was unclear i had them vertical where they go horizontal) still nothing though.

And all power cables are connected to the motherboard correctly? That includes the 24pin and 4/8pin. Friend of mine had the same issue and he didn't have the 4pin plugged in nor did he have the 24pin all the way in.

And all power cables are connected to the motherboard correctly? That includes the 24pin and 4/8pin. Friend of mine had the same issue and he didn't have the 4pin plugged in nor did he have the 24pin all the way in.

the 4 pin and the 24 pin are both plugged in securely. One weird thing is the chasie cables. the way the book says to do it is like this

+pow led | - pow LED | pow | ground
+ hd Led | - hd led | reset

we get nothing from this... but when i make it like

+hd led
- hd led

the light beside the power button lights up.

figured it out... we wernt hitting the power button... apparently the power button is a giant X on the top of the computer that looks like its cosmetic only.... ****ing retarded case.

Back
Top Bottom