Review: Thompson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I wanted too post a review about these because I was looking forward too getting them as I have never used Wireless headphones before. I bought these off Play.com with all most immediate delivery within two working days, despite the online order forum saying it would take 5 Working Days. Very quick and responsive so a 10\10 on the customer service.

I bought these as I was on a budget & I wanted something for the setup\systems I've got as I listen and watch a lot of you tube. I'm very happy with them despite one or two things.

I'm not sure about anyone else but when I listen too music I like it loud as possible, I mean deafening. The Thompson wireless headphones come with Built in volume control on the left ear peace alone with a auto tuning, being one of three frequencies, for less interference with other tech around you. The power button is located on the right hand side on the right ear peace.

The build quality I am very pleased with, I find it too be very strong with the overhead band and nice cushioning. The volume, on play.com under the tech section isn't descriptive in the way db and explaining how loud they are.

The build quality is strong, the docking station is very easy too setup and simply plugs in too three and a half mil jack along with the need for a (in the UK,) three pin plug Socket.

The charging is very simple and straight forward, by simply plugging in the headphones by resting them on the dock. The battery's are included in the packaging.

I was very impressed at how they were boxed and more then happy with the overall condition of them in regards too the boxing and packing, being a big thing in transit for the protection of the product.

You just simply plug them in and switch them on, with two indicators for charging and power.

Overall I'm very happy with the product and I'm going too give it a nine out of ten ( 9\10) on the foundation the are a solid quality and build, good reception up too 100 meters, including threw walls, and other rooms. Packaging is very impressive, and easy setup.

Back
Top Bottom