Wow... just... wow

I've sucked roaches up into many different types of vacs and they survived. If you don't kill them with Raid while they are contained they will get out and spread. I had to live with roaches a little over half my life and know what and what not to do with them.

The best one for me was move the **** out of my parents house and be clean. Seems to have worked since 2008. Right now we have a tiny ant problem, and by tiny I mean small ants. They don't bite, just they are annoying. Been getting rid of them and I appear to be winning. It's apparently an apartment thing as my neighbor has the same issue.

The best one for me was move the **** out of my parents house and be clean. Seems to have worked since 2008. Right now we have a tiny ant problem, and by tiny I mean small ants. They don't bite, just they are annoying. Been getting rid of them and I appear to be winning. It's apparently an apartment thing as my neighbor has the same issue.

Try putting a glob of dish soap wherever you see a high population of ants. They think it's food and they take it back to their home to share and it kills the ones that eat it (usually the majority).

Back
Top Bottom