Wlan card problem

I'll say it again for the last time, check ebay.com check with any sellers that will ship to canada.

Belkin N150 Micro Wireless USB Adapter F7D1102TT Add Wi Fi to Laptop or Desktop | eBay

Go ask him if paypal or direct creditcard or debit card payment is not a problem here is your wireless nic.

From that seller:
tem location: Reseda, California, United States
Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Russian Federation, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Croatia, Republic of, Turkey

And it says they accept PayPal...

Although using a retail site that is based in Canada would be easier, such as NCIX.

Not sure what you mean by that.

I'll make this simple to underdstand, I had the user covered on helping/troubleshooting.
He got his answer you went over beyond what he needed.
I know how to troubleshoot with users I appreciate it if you would trust me enough to do it without interference.

That is all.

What's wrong with going over and beyond? That's just good customer service ;). I gave him all the options that he needed (including reinforcing your idea of a wireless USB adapter).

You may be troubleshooting him, but it's on a public board where anybody (including myself) can also jump in at anytime and give input. My input was valid. You missed a few points that I felt should have been touched on (i.e. the fact that the antenna cable runs through the LCD shell, when you avoided that part of the question and started talking about the inverter / power board for the LCD itself). If you give misinformation, I will correct you, and I would expect the same out of you or anybody else if I were to give misinformation. So get off your high horse and do what we all do on here: help people who come for assistance.

67253-archer-deal-with-it-gif-NRxp.gif

If you give misinformation, I will correct you, and I would expect the same out of you or anybody else if I were to give misinformation. So get off your high horse and do what we all do on here: help people who come for assistance.

Thats whole main problem with tech-forums this is why I mak and any other past or current staff members don't talk to each other.
If I correct one of you all and you dont like it guess who gets the ban ?
If you correct me and I'm telling you I don't need the help at the moment atleast respect that.
i learned by experience, hands on and general studying if the problem is complicated.
if I can't handle it and someone takes over I have no issue with it all or I'll ask someone I know to take over.

If you see it my way for once and think about it for abit nine times out of ten it'll be fine.

Last edited:
Thats whole main problem with tech-forums this is why I mak and any other past or current staff members don't talk to each other.
If I correct one of you all and you dont like it guess who gets the ban ?
Sorry, but we're not dictators here. The staff here do take criticism. If some of the others don't, then that's their problem, but I'm not that kind of person.

If you correct me and I'm telling you I don't need the help at the moment atleast respect that.
i learned by experience, hands on and general studying if the problem is complicated.
Not sure what that has to do with anything... but how do you think I learned what I know :rolleyes:. By helping on here, researching problems, helping people fix them, as well as working in 4 separate IT environments before / while I was going to school.

if I can't handle it and someone takes over I have no issue with it all or I'll ask someone I know to take over.

If you see it my way for once and think about it for abit nine times out of ten it'll be fine.
If it was anybody but me that posted exactly what I did, you wouldn't have an issue with it - it's always an issue if I post in the same thread you do - and guess who always incites it? Hint: it's not me.

Back
Top Bottom