Need some budget parts ~ $500

jfenwick

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, been a while since I built one, looking for the following parts with a $500 budget, maybe $600 if we push it. What would you guys recommend?

- PSU
- GPU
_ CPU
- RAM

Don't need:
- Case
- HDD
- SDD
- Drives
- OS

Used may be an option if I can get a significant improvement on budget. Don't need to keep SLI as an option.

Thanks guys

[edit]CAN dollars[/edit]

An everything machine, every day general use and gaming: dota, lol, world of tanks, etc... gaming would be the most taking thing on the system.

I guess the only parts I have that stats would help on are HDDs: 2x750gb (WD black 7200) and 1 SSD: 120GB Vertex 3

Thanks! I'd rep you but you were the last person I repped and it won't let me repeat! If you had to shave another $50 off that where would you do it?

Oh, I can't find that RAM around here for anything near that price, the rest was pretty close. Thanks!

Instead of getting 2x4 gb ram sticks, just get one 8 gb ram stick, that way you'll have the option in the future to get another 8 gb stick of ram should something in the future change to require more ram and go with the suggested Asus board that PP Mguire posted

Edit: I think the Z97 board would be better than the H97 board

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom