Benq 2720t 2720z

x51noob

In Runtime
Does anyone know the difference other than refresh rate. There are a lot of mixed messages some sites claim 16.7 m colors other sites claiming 6bit color depth. Does anyone know if the z and t models are 6 or 8 bit panels? Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I'd shell out the cash for the rog swift but I'd have to run sli to get the refresh rate advantage so 1500 for a monitor doesn't make sense. But all the high refresh rate 1080p have crap color depth. And I'm assuming your right most sites I'm seeing say 6bit +FRC whatever that means. Sorry rambling... Just torn I have a crappy 60hz 21" monitor for my 780ti lol need an upgrade but... To what?!

This will help you understand my post and FRC :)
TFT Central

Why not get a G-Sync panel? HIgh refresh is only good for the people who can enable Vsync and keep that high FPS going. If you're looking for colors then you'll need an IPS display and be stuck with 60Hz or OC a Korean panel to 75.

Yea I was looking at the vg248qe with gsync. Input lag on current IPS kinda throws me a bit as I'm a multiplayer fps kinda person. Think I'll get that 24 Asus and just deal with the buyers remorse yep yep

Yep that's the one but you have to add another 200.00 for the gsync kit which is a bummer

Just grabbed a XL2420Z and its amazing I dont have gsync but the 144hz and benq's blur reduction tech is unreal. now I have a 780ti and can maintaint that fps easy. in games I dont how ever the strobe helps imensily with clarity in movement. 6 bit+FRC but colour is decent on the benQ.

Update. Picked up a vg248qe from Fry's last night. Stayed up till like 2:30 am playing on it. I don't know how I played on my old monitor but damn this thing is awesome. 144 hz is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom