I am burdened with a unique problem

This is why we recommended getting a UPS to test off of the battery power and bypassing your outlets.. if it works then you can get a nice one with a line filter and such and return the other one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
This. We already went over all that voltage stuff previously.

This is why we recommended getting a UPS to test off of the battery power and bypassing your outlets.. if it works then you can get a nice one with a line filter and such and return the other one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No way on this earth there's a UPS that'll allow me to run 3 television sets in different parts of the house. Plus two PC's. I'd be better off getting a voltage regulator, and if that doesn't work buying a line or power filter device.

I'd definitely go for UPS IF it wasn't a battery that had problems running high power devices. Even a super expensive one still couldn't be worked for three separate t.v. sets and two PC's.

I'm really not trying to be rude here, but did you read what we were trying to tell you before?

Buy a UPS to test one device to see if it's a voltage issue. If it is, you know what you need to do. Get your electrical fixed. Return UPS for your money back.

I'm really not trying to be rude here, but did you read what we were trying to tell you before?

Buy a UPS to test one device to see if it's a voltage issue. If it is, you know what you need to do. Get your electrical fixed. Return UPS for your money back.

Cool. Thanks then, I'll report back after I've run the proper diagnostics with my new purchases.:cool:

BTW, Lowe's/Home Depot sell devices that test the power quality and levels for cheap. I have one that you plug in and it has 3 lights that each tell you something different about the power where you are.

Back
Top Bottom