Thoughts on the new Titan Z?

i wish i could afford one lol. PP told that they weren't going to make a 780ti 6GB cuz 2 of those would destroy the titan z.

Destroy the titan black not the titan z. Nothing will destroy the titan z except the 295x2 and that's because it's half as expensive.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Destroy the titan black not the titan z. Nothing will destroy the titan z except the 295x2 and that's because it's half as expensive.

Edit oh you said two 780ti vs titan z okay makes more sense but still I don't think titan z and 780 ti are in the same category. Gaming vs production

The Titan-Z is literally 2 crippled Titan Black cards with an extra 1000 bucks on the price tag. Gaming wise 2 780ti can destroy it in 1080p resolutions. Since the Titan-Z has actually been marketed towards "gaming" the DP performance isn't that relevant at all. It's a stupid card for stupid rich people, bout it.

The 295x2 is equally as stupid. Just buy 2 of the similar cards for less cost.

Anything over 780 6gb is wasting money at that point. 2x 7806gb cards is more than enough. Wish I went that route instead of the 780ti I bought. Assuming more open world games like WD will eat your vram to death

Anything over 780 6gb is wasting money at that point. 2x 7806gb cards is more than enough. Wish I went that route instead of the 780ti I bought. Assuming more open world games like WD will eat your vram to death

Not if you're playing 4k. 6GB is enough VRAM but even a couple of 780ti aren't enough power to properly play 4k.

4k is for rich people. I'm only pretending to be rich at 1440 c:

Hell Watch Dogs even kills my buddies machine I'm posting from with dual 290x @ 1600p. Give them time to patch it up and it'll be fine.

4k isn't really for rich. Some of the panels coming out lately are coming out at price points 1440p came out. For only being around a few months they really are dropping in price. Although I won't look at any until I can get a single GPU solution that properly handles it. Until then, downsampling 1600p for me.

Yea that's what I meant. The 1440 panel I want is more expensive than a bunch of 4k panels now. But the hw you need to push 4k at 60 fps...yikes. And it's really only good for games right now. A 4k desktop looks silly o.o

Back
Top Bottom