I bit the bullet on a GPU

Yea basically you should be running the same setup as me since we have identical cards. Also helps to be running the beta drivers greatly.

Can't wait for a patch. I have stopped playing it to wait for a patch as I have put maybe 50 hours or so in it and haven't even played the campaign.

My setup consists of 1080p, Ultra textures, Ultra everything besides shadows unless I OC my VRAM 400MHz, and 2xMSAA.

Yup same setup I downloaded the beta driver before I downloaded the gams, only have DSL so I hit download and went to bed lol. With working on the new house and working I haven't played much at all but got a little ways into it and got to the mission to hack into someone else's game but it couldn't find a player to hack into in the wee hours of the morning I played but it had someone hack into mine lol he made the mistake of trying to run in a car lol, I LOVE racing so stole a car and played bumper cars until his car was wrecked then he tried to run so I ran him down and and his body went flying over the railing into the water and got the credits for taking him out lol

I actually managed to remove the stutter completely by just running borderless windowed mode. Still have textures on Ultra 4xtxaa and shadows on Ultra also. Txaa is actually less demanding than most types of AA

That's odd I had mine at border less window mode and it ran like it was getting 10fps lol. as soon as I went full screen it went back to smooth game play.

I have the uplay version that's unplayable cuz it keeps crashing. So I'm using a not so legit version but like I said I do have a legit copy. So far works good it does have its glitches but hey all new games usually do. The 144hz screen I just got made a huge difference all stutters went away.

Last edited:
I actually managed to remove the stutter completely by just running borderless windowed mode. Still have textures on Ultra 4xtxaa and shadows on Ultra also. Txaa is actually less demanding than most types of AA
TXAA is less demanding because it uses a combination of low end MSAA and post process AA which causes a stupid blurring. It's why I don't use it because on my setup even I can use 4xTXAA but I prefer the clarity of 2xMSAA.

Back
Top Bottom