Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Going to try flipping the PSU and see if that helps the mess of wires coming out of it.

Also need to pick up some sleeving stuff to do my fan leads. Happy with how it looks though.

3mOj1sc.jpg

Looks very similar to mine, but that's why I was asking about the hard drive cages:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/rate-wire-management-above-you-150446/index324.html

About 1/2 way down the page. Except I have cleaned up mine some and added a 200MM fan in front.

Ah I think I realize what you were talking about now.

You meant entirely removing the metal hard drive cage, unfortunately with my top rad and pump/t-line sitting in my 5.25" bays, there's absolutely no room to move my two disk drives up there to take out the cage. Hell, my disc drive barely had room at the very bottom.
Also it is riveted in place.

It also makes a convenient place to hide my excess wiring.

I did just flip my power supply to try and clean up some of the mess where the wires come out and it seems to have made some improvement. Will post pictures of the change tomorrow.

Okay here's pics with the power supply flipped. The wiring definitely comes out in a more manageable way, but I am not a fan of the giant specs sticker on the top.

Also swapped out the black and white sata cable for a matching all black one, and stacked them so only see the single cable.

22ENHI2.jpg

FFGHFPi.jpg

Updated just today after a um....spill incident. I just need a Corsair 750D tower and it would be so much better. I will tweak with this later. 8pin for new GPU is in an awkward spot for me. Looking at upper pics of ur guys, I should flip the radiator around lol.

UPDATE:

Newer rearrangement. Best I can do for real:

Last edited:
Here is my personal rig right now every is going to be painted green soon with braided cable extensions coming to. Water cooler still needs replacing to.
bgwdhy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom