GHz Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok PC3200 ram does run at 400mhz, it must be in your BIOS settings.. if you cannot find any settings in there for bus speed or anything.. maybe there is a BIOS upgrade ... other than that (unless your chip is somehow underclocked) i dunno.

yeah, have another look around in ur bios, if not wait until more experienced people look at ur post they may know more!!

or if you know what you're doing... turn off your machine and take out your chip and your ram and reseat them into their slots firmly and properly.

I went into te advaced section of my BIOS and there are 5 things that i can select. Instant music config., chipset, onboard devices config., jumper free config., and usb config.

ok, i went into bios and now when i boot up the computer a blue screen comes up and says... something about how a problem has been detected, and windows has been shut down to prevent damage. there is a whole bunch more of stuff. Now this message comes up everytime i boot up the computer. and when i was in BOIS i didnt save any changes. what is the problem?!?!

Who custom built your computer? Take it back to them and tell them they screwed up and they need to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom