Looking for a new mouse

Buriedfire

Baseband Member
I'm looking for a new mouse to get soon. My current one, a Razer Naga, is starting to go out. I play a lot of LoL, WoW, Diablo 3 and some others. I've used a Logitech Trackball mouse and liked it, but been using my Razer Naga for the last 2 years or so and I like the 12 buttons on the side. Can anyone suggest a mouse for me? Or should I stick with the Razer Naga and just get a new one of them to replace the dying one?
Thanks for any input :)

That is a cool mouse - how does it work? A lot of buttons= a lot to go wrong - sometimes anyhow. So does the logitech software make all those buttons programmable?

That is a cool mouse - how does it work? A lot of buttons= a lot to go wrong - sometimes anyhow. So does the logitech software make all those buttons programmable?

Yes, the software would be used to program the buttons. It's just like the Razer Naga that the OP mentioned they have, just Logitech instead of Razer.

Thanks for the suggestion Drogos. I'll check it out and see what I think. Just from a quick glance, those side buttons look easier to use with the raised edges for easier thumb placement.

yeah it works the same as the naga. main reason i picked it is cuz it the white and black and red side buttons match with my white black and red led pc case lol. is been great so far.

Back
Top Bottom