290x CF or 780TI SLI for 4K Gaming

Man the 750d is one sexy case lol. I have a carbide 500r white an I love it but man that 750d makes jealous lol.

Man the 750d is one sexy case lol. I have a carbide 500r white an I love it but man that 750d makes jealous lol.

If i do get it I wouldn't put an optical drive in it which might be a pain. I use the optical drive on my current PC like once every 5months or so.. guess its an easy plug in and take out if I do need it.

---

These two are exactly the same right?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-TR...id=1401721320&sr=1-3-fkmr1&keywords=msi+tri+x

[http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...TF8&condition=new&qid=1401721320&sr=1-2-fkmr1

Amazon are selling both of them. One at £359 which I bought and one at £395.90

Cheaper one isn't in stock but the more expensive one is.

Maybe I can contact Amazon and ask why the cheaper one isn't in stock when they are the same product.

Last edited:
yeah i thinks is the same card just different sellers.
and yeah my optical drive is there just cuz it is lol it rarely gets used.

yeah i thinks is the same card just different sellers.
and yeah my optical drive is there just cuz it is lol it rarely gets used.

nah they are both sold by Amazon.
Just got Amazon to price match the more expensive one thats in stock :D

I love Amazon

I just edited my other post because there was a different seller but if you clicked on more sellers Amazon is there.

Last edited:
my bad i meant different sellers on amazon. the once that has prime is shipped by amazon the other is shipped by third party seller.

here something neat u can do with the optical drive cage

B5A039E9-15B2-4D06-99C2-9784E4A87A47.jpg

you can hide the one hard-drive cage in it only bad thing u can only have 3 drives in it. i'm sure u can find a way to hide more

my bad i meant different sellers on amazon. the once that has prime is shipped by amazon the other is shipped by third party seller.

here something neat u can do with the optical drive cage

you can hide the one hard-drive cage in it only bad thing u can only have 3 drives in it. i'm sure u can find a way to hide more

Yeah I'll definetly find a way haha.

I decided to buy the 750d.
I'm also going to buy this dust filter for the bottom front. I won't buy it yet since my brother is thinking of buying the 750d too and if he does then we wont have to pay double shipping for the bottom front dust filter.

Everything should be here by at least the 28th of this month if not much earlier.

Samsung 500gb evo seems to be going up and down everyday so ill just wait a few days and see what happens.

If you use amazon a lot u look into investing on the prime service. Free 2 day shipping pays for it self if u order a lot of stuff.

If you use amazon a lot u look into investing on the prime service. Free 2 day shipping pays for it self if u order a lot of stuff.

I wouldn't say i buy a ton of stuff.. but i pick free delivery since the extra day or two doesn't bother me

Also my friend at work just signs up for a new account every month to get free prime service.. although I like all my orders to be on one account.

The only reason why its going to take till at least the 28th is because the motherboard has a 1-3 week wait on it and i have grouped the items together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom