290x CF or 780TI SLI for 4K Gaming

Indeed. I'd say get an M.2 but slim picking in the UK.

Assuming you are referring to the epic M.2 SSD's... I present you with this:

b8670bfee4048fd6f3a1c38a95a300ef.png

Scan.co.uk do them anyway http://www.scan.co.uk/search.aspx?q=m.2+ssd

Hell, scan do £2000 Audeze headphones. They sell some real top end stuff lately.

I decided to buy it all from Amazon. The CPU price went down on Amazon so it cost £4 less total to buy it all from Amazon rather then Amazon and scan.

I grouped it all together and the delivery date is June 20-28th. Graphics card isn't in stock so not sure when that'll be delivered.

I'm away from the 7th for two weeks so hopefully some if not all of it will be here when I get back.. Except for the case since that is released in July here in the UK.

I haven't bought an ssd as of yet.

I love the look of this case, Obsidian 750D but the only problem with it is that the front looks very obstructive and that there is no dust filter on the bottom. I can easily fix the dust filter problem.
What do you think about the front panel?

Assuming you are referring to the epic M.2 SSD's... I present you with this:

b8670bfee4048fd6f3a1c38a95a300ef.png

Scan.co.uk do them anyway Award winning supplier, performance hardware & systems - Scan.co.uk

Hell, scan do £2000 Audeze headphones. They sell some real top end stuff lately.
That isn't **** compared to what we have. Amazon has a Crucial 480GB for less than 300 bucks, and the M550s aren't that expensive either (SATA vs PCI-E based speeds). I really wish I had an M.2 slot on my board.

I love the look of this case, Obsidian 750D but the only problem with it is that the front looks very obstructive and that there is no dust filter on the bottom. I can easily fix the dust filter problem.
What do you think about the front panel?
Not real sure what you mean by the bottom doesn't have a dust filter. It has a dust filter right under the PSU where it's needed. The front has great airflow. Friend of mine is buying this case. I was sold on the 760t but I decided I don't want anything that big so I'm either going with the 450d or 330r.

Not real sure what you mean by the bottom doesn't have a dust filter. It has a dust filter right under the PSU where it's needed. The front has great airflow. Friend of mine is buying this case. I was sold on the 760t but I decided I don't want anything that big so I'm either going with the 450d or 330r.

If I wanted to put a 120mm fan on the bottom there isn't a dust filter there.
I've seen on videos and websites that it doesn't have great airflow.. that's why I asked for your opinion.

I'm keep going back and forth on the Phanteks Enthoo Pro and the Corsair 750D :umm:

That isn't **** compared to what we have. Amazon has a Crucial 480GB for less than 300 bucks, and the M550s aren't that expensive either (SATA vs PCI-E based speeds). I really wish I had an M.2 slot on my board.

I dunno what you mean. Newegg ship to UK now. We have everything you have access to on Newegg.

The Crucial 512GB M550 is $400 here on Amazon.

Last edited:
If I wanted to put a 120mm fan on the bottom there isn't a dust filter there.
I've seen on videos and websites that it doesn't have great airflow.. that's why I asked for your opinion.

I'm keep going back and forth on the Phanteks Enthoo Pro and the Corsair 750D :umm:
The stock fans they put in there are terrible. Like I was trying to say before, if a website is doing a review they use the stock fans in the product to give the best representive response on the product as is. With good fans it has excellent airflow. I've personally built with the case on a customer's rig before and it's why I wanted one so bad until the 760t was announced. Then I wanted one of those real bad because it's the 750d guts with a cool exterior. Then I finally decided I just don't want a case that big.

Back on topic though, I wouldn't put a fan on the bottom anyways.

I dunno what you mean. Newegg ship to UK now. We have everything you have access to on Newegg.

The Crucial 512GB M550 is $400 here on Amazon.
Newegg here has 1 M.2 and that's it. When I search M.2 on our Amazon a ton come up. The 480GB M500 is 259 bucks here. That's an awesome deal and I wish I could hop on that.

The stock fans they put in there are terrible. Like I was trying to say before, if a website is doing a review they use the stock fans in the product to give the best representive response on the product as is. With good fans it has excellent airflow. I've personally built with the case on a customer's rig before and it's why I wanted one so bad until the 760t was announced. Then I wanted one of those real bad because it's the 750d guts with a cool exterior. Then I finally decided I just don't want a case that big.

Back on topic though, I wouldn't put a fan on the bottom anyways.

Ermmm... Heading towards the 750d i guess lol.
will look at some more reviews and videos of it!

Back
Top Bottom