new PSU opinions wanted

You ever get your drive situation squared away? Sorry I haven't been much help with that. Brain has been so twisted learning Pro Tools, Cubase, Reaper, FL Studio, Addictive Drums, Superior Drummer, midi (in general), and electric drums all at once.

Been too busy learning software that will make me money man. Little bit more important.

Don't give me that excuse, its never too busy to take a little bit time out and have some fun.

Whatever and good luck learning whatever your trying to learn.

I seriously hope you're kidding considering my state of affairs right now.

Try me if you don't tell me whats really going on with you then yes I'll stick by my comment.
Even in your most darkest hour you could still brigten it a tad and have some sort of fun.
Just for the record I am not going to my facebook just to check someones life status on what their doing.

That goes for you and anyone else reading this, you want to tell me whats going on do it the old fashion way.

Pick up the phone and call or email, otherwise I won't pay anyone much mind at all. :|

Thanks for understanding mguire.

You ever get your drive situation squared away? Sorry I haven't been much help with that. Brain has been so twisted learning Pro Tools, Cubase, Reaper, FL Studio, Addictive Drums, Superior Drummer, midi (in general), and electric drums all at once.

nope - decided to give the frustration a rest and let the steam out.. so I have been playing some skyrim, BF4, and 18 holes of golf today. Not to mention some BBQ Ribs, a few adult beverages, and a mean game of badmitten ( spell?).

OK, used the new drive to do a backup and it worked- took FOREVER- but i think it actually copied the entire drive over. It shows the drive has 645 GB free space out of the 931 (1 TB drive) after formatting. My old drive has 193 open out of the 465( 500 GB drive). So apparently I did something right. No idea if I took out the old drive if the new drive would boot up and work properly or not.

Back
Top Bottom