Amd fx 4130
gtx 770 MSI
Seagate 1 TB hard drive
Zalman z11 case
Gigabyte 990 fxa ud3 mobo
tp-link wireless card
Good Ram 8gb
BEquiet 600 Watt PSU

I got a freind to help me with this PC, I wasn't sure if the CPu would be good enough compared to the GPu but he said it should be good enough. After using it for a while I am finding it to be slow and lagging up my PC. I am thinking of a 8320 and OCing that to an 8350 speed. Any suggestions? Anythign else I should add? Fans, CPu FAns, SSd's you guys think are good?

Yea 8320 would do good for a while. An SSD can also help general performance and overall snappiness of your PC.

Any Suggestions. SSD Brand? And CPU cooler. I was debating between the Dark Rock 3, Noctua NH-D14 (D15 unavailable in my country) and I was think of H100i or h80i. Any fans that yo think are good?

All questions depend highly on how much you want to spend lol.

For SSD one of the best happens to be one of the cheapest which is the Samsung EVO.

For CPU cooler I suggest staying away from large tower coolers. THe H80i would do you good, but obviously the H100i would do better. Up to you as they are pretty close depending on fan setup.

For fans, you want quiet or loud as hell? Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans offer awesome performance with good static pressure but are pretty quiet. Delta fans if you want a hair dryer cooling your CPU.

All questions depend highly on how much you want to spend lol.

For SSD one of the best happens to be one of the cheapest which is the Samsung EVO.

For CPU cooler I suggest staying away from large tower coolers. THe H80i would do you good, but obviously the H100i would do better. Up to you as they are pretty close depending on fan setup.

For fans, you want quiet or loud as hell? Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans offer awesome performance with good static pressure but are pretty quiet. Delta fans if you want a hair dryer cooling your CPU.

I am looking to spend 1000 ZÅ‚oty, (300 bucks but the prices are different so about 250)

Back
Top Bottom