Final decision

Pudlica

Baseband Member
So I am getting myself PC (finally) and i would like second opinion...

Question 1:
Which is better intel i7 4770 or 4771, won't overclock it.

Question 2:
When I am swapping my hard disk, when I get my friends do I just plug it in or? And if I do does the PC need to be off?

Question 3:

Specs:

Intel i7 4770 or 4771
Sapphire R9 290X tri-x BF4 edition
Kingston Hyper 8gb 2400mhz
1 Optical and 2 Hard drives
Cooler master hyper 212 evo

-Note before you go rage Kingston is to me most affordable and I am getting 2400mhz because it is only 4$ more than 1600mhz

How much power will I need for this, I was thinking maybe 630w or 700w

Question which doesn't belong to this part of forum but I don't feel like making another topic:

Any good VPNs that will make my internet faster?

1:
They are basically the same processor. The 4771 is 100MHz higher in base frequency but both turbo to the same clock.

2:
If you're trying to use your friend's HDD with an install of Windows on it then you'll most likely need to reinstall Windows. Both PCs will need to be off before moving and plugging in drives.

3:
A quality 650w will be enough for this rig.

The internet package you pay for defines your speeds. Nothing else can really speed your internet up unless you pay for a higher package.

Ok tnx,
I wasn't going to swap the drive which has windows installed on, i was planing to swap the one without the os

Of btw, if I buy sapphire r9 290x tri x battlefield 4 edition, will i get battlefield 4 for free with the graphics card?

Back
Top Bottom