Horrible AMD Crash

jon22706

Solid State Member
Sup Guys. I just built a new PC and I have been plagued with a horrible crash that I cant seem to diagnose let alone fix. So it basically started out as a blue screen I forget the error code, then it turned into this strange crash where my whole pc locks up I get multi-colored horizontal stripes and this weird buzzing noise. The only way I can get out of this is to pull the power cable out of my pc. This is really ****ing me off I have tried everything possible such as updating ALL of my drivers rolling back drivers running ram tests ect... I took a picture of it with my phone and ill upload it on here. The graphics card im using is a Radeon 7850 HD. If anyone has any idea what the hell this problem is please tell me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 7
Use CPU-Z to find info on your CPU, motherboard, and RAM. If you don't know the make/model of your PSU then you will need to pop open your case and observe this information.

Ok I have an AMD Phenom II X4 965, My motherboard is a ASUS M5A97 R2.0, 8 gb of DDR3 Ram and a Radeon 7850 HD card

Going to need more info on that PSU. Wattage or a model at least.

My first suggestion is to use MSI Kombustor to stress test the video card to see if it's overheating.

Back
Top Bottom