Need Help! Monitor doesn't recieve signal

Bolvack

Beta member
Hello, I just bought a customized PC and today I recieved it. I first connected it to an old Sony plasma monitor and it didn't seemed to recieve the signal, then I went to the store where I bought it and they told me it could been because it monitor was too old (2004). So I just came back from office depot, and I bought myself a nice 21.5" LED Samsung monitor. When I plugged it via HDMI it didn't work, then I tried with the other one, and it didn't work either...

What should I do?? I'm frustrated right now...

Hello, I just bought a customized PC and today I recieved it. I first connected it to an old Sony plasma monitor and it didn't seemed to recieve the signal, then I went to the store where I bought it and they told me it could been because it monitor was too old (2004). So I just came back from office depot, and I bought myself a nice 21.5" LED Samsung monitor. When I plugged it via HDMI it didn't work, then I tried with the other one, and it didn't work either...

What should I do?? I'm frustrated right now...

Does this computer come with onboard graphics or external graphics card ?
If you know what are custom computer specs if you know ?
Check inside the case and note what hardware you have and name of it.
Please look here I'm sure you know the vga is blue hdmi is white.
653-via-epia-cl-10000-backconns.jpg

Call that shop back and ask them which graphics do you have

If possible, try connecting the screen via the VGA connector instead of HDMI. You may need to use the onboard graphics just to get into windows and change the primary display device to the video card. Make sure to update the BIOS and graphic drivers while you're at it if that works.

Back
Top Bottom