Video issues

Do you have nvidia or ATI for Graphics I have Nvidia and this is how i comes up to set the multiple displays up.
Screenshot363.png

Last edited:
That's a ATI/AMD card, I'll see if I can find online how to do it. Have not dealt with them in a while.
Well there seems to be a LOT of people having trouble figuring it out LOL Not a fan of ATI control panel for this reason, I did find a site with a lot of info to try and should help you get it set up. A bit of reading but it should help you out some.
http://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/How-to-Set-Up-Multiple-Monitors-140/

Last edited:
That's a ATI/AMD card, I'll see if I can find online how to do it. Have not dealt with them in a while.
Well there seems to be a LOT of people having trouble figuring it out LOL Not a fan of ATI control panel for this reason, I did find a site with a lot of info to try and should help you get it set up. A bit of reading but it should help you out some.
How to Set Up Multiple Monitors - Puget Custom Computers
You use regular display properties rather than relying on driver control panels. Make it simple for end users and Windows 8/8.1 multi-monitor setup is rather nice.

He was working with me PM and he has his issue worked out, He's a happy camper now and actually got it figured out before I replied LOL.

Back
Top Bottom