The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Had some burgers and fries for dinner. Gotta love that George Foreman grill lol.

^ pffff get a grill :tongue:
I just ate some chinese food. Stir fry, pot stickers, egg rolls, sweet and sour shrimp, and kung pao shrimp. weeeeew

My George Foreman and my Pizzaz Plus get used constantly, probably just as much as my microwave.

I just ate some chinese food. Stir fry, pot stickers, egg rolls, sweet and sour shrimp, and kung pao shrimp. weeeeew
Can't use grills here and every time we can go to the park to grill it rains.

My George Foreman and my Pizzaz Plus get used constantly, probably just as much as my microwave.
I've had this one for a while since it was my ex's. She got it for Christmas one year but it hardly got used. I cooked some burgers on it last month and was blown away by how good they came out. I used to buy real expensive ground chuck burgers or steak burgers just to have a good tasting burger. Now I can buy a lean pack of GV burgers in the bag and they actually taste good. I've cooked steaks on it too and about to experiment with chicken. I also like how quickly I can cook 2 or 3 burgers at a time as opposed to on the stove.

Planning on it eventually lol. Probably just going to get a smaller one for now until I move into an actual house.

Can't use grills here and every time we can go to the park to grill it rains.

I've had this one for a while since it was my ex's. She got it for Christmas one year but it hardly got used. I cooked some burgers on it last month and was blown away by how good they came out. I used to buy real expensive ground chuck burgers or steak burgers just to have a good tasting burger. Now I can buy a lean pack of GV burgers in the bag and they actually taste good. I've cooked steaks on it too and about to experiment with chicken. I also like how quickly I can cook 2 or 3 burgers at a time as opposed to on the stove.

Yeah, they actually turn out very well for cheaper meat - that's usually what I get too (seasoning helps too).

I don't know why but we have like.. Eight grills.
Two in our trailer, two at our cabin, and four at home.
My family likes grilling I guess :tongue:

I like to grill but only when I'm at my moms house. When I owned my house I had a grill shaped like a Bud Light can. That was pretty cool. And I made a grill side table out of a mechanic cart and an old car radiator.

Back
Top Bottom