Lap Top WiFi Problem

propalismo

Beta member
I have Dell lap top Inspiron and i have 1 BIG problem with internet connection.My internet working fine i can surf normally but icon of internet showing:Not connected-Connections are available.I have try hard reset of router(Router is Huawei HG530),reinstall all drivers this s.... drive me insane because i cant solve it.Please someone hepl me:-(
3zyjbt_B.png

DSCN1339.jpg
hs_Mxi5_M.png

So you can connect fine, surf the internet, etc.? If that's the case.. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Have you just tried restarting your computer a few times? I know I'll have an inaccurate wifi icon sometimes when I'm actually connected, and rebooting usually fixes it.

So you can connect fine, surf the internet, etc.? If that's the case.. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Have you just tried restarting your computer a few times? I know I'll have an inaccurate wifi icon sometimes when I'm actually connected, and rebooting usually fixes it.
I try with no results:(

Hi. Serveral possibilities.

Try deleting all the saved wireless networks in: Network and Sharing Center > Manage wireless networks. Delete all saved wireless networks one by one, then try re-connecting manually to your wireless network to see if the Wi-Fi icon shows true afterwards.

Do you have any VPN or virtualization software installed, such as VirtualBox?

Check in: Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings. In addition to your LAN/Ethernet and WLAN/Wireless network adapters, do you see any icons for virtual network adapters such as a VPN adapter or other? Try uninstalling all other network adapters apart from your LAN and WLAN.

Can you provide a screenshot of the Network adapters list in Device Manager?

Last edited:
Hi. Serveral possibilities.

Try deleting all the saved wireless networks in: Network and Sharing Center > Manage wireless networks. Delete all saved wireless networks one by one, then try re-connecting manually to your wireless network to see if the Wi-Fi icon shows true afterwards.

Do you have any VPN or virtualization software installed, such as VirtualBox?

Check in: Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings. In addition to your LAN/Ethernet and WLAN/Wireless network adapters, do you see any icons for virtual network adapters such as a VPN adapter or other? Try uninstalling all other network adapters apart from your LAN and WLAN.

Can you provide a screenshot of the Network adapters list in Device Manager?
I try to delete all wireless network and add manually my network but problem stays:sick:
1b_Bf9o6.png

06i_Lm_VJ.png

MFYz3_Wz.png

RZ32x3_U.png

Okay.

» In Device Manager, try disabling all other network adapters apart from the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 network adapter, and test again. Right-click and disable:

- Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
- Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
- Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
- Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter #2
- Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller

» If not already, try downloading and installing the latest driver for your Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 adapter from the Intel website:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3314&DwnldID=23723&ProductFamily=Wireless+Networking&ProductLine=Intel%c2%ae+Wi-Fi+Products&ProductProduct=Intel%c2%ae+Centrino%c2%ae+Wireless-N+1030&lang=eng

Download and install the driver only 'Wireless_16.11.0_Ds32.exe' or '
Wireless_16.11.0_Ds64.exe' depending on whether you have Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit installed. Test again afterwards.

» If your Windows Firewall is enabled, try disabling it temporarily, or restore the Windows Firewall to default settings, then test again afterwards. To do this, navigate to:
Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall (or System and Security > Windows Firewall) > Turn Windows Firewall on or off.

Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall (or System and Security > Windows Firewall) > Restore defaults.
» If you have 3rd party security software installed with a built Firewall feature, disable this temporarily and test again.

» Check your Start Menu All Programs list, and the Programs and Features list (Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features). If you have any third party Bluetooth software, Wi-Fi management software, or VPN software, uninstall these, and test again.

» Check to see if Internet Connection Sharing is enabled for your LAN and WLAN network adapters, and if enabled, disable it, and test again:

Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings > Right-click the network adapter > Properties > Sharing tab > Uncheck 'Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection' and click OK.

Last edited:
Okay.

» In Device Manager, try disabling all other network adapters apart from the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 network adapter, and test again. Right-click and disable:

- Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
- Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
- Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
- Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter #2
- Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller

» If not already, try downloading and installing the latest driver for your Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 adapter from the Intel website:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/De...uct=Intel®+Centrino®+Wireless-N+1030&lang=eng

Download and install the driver only 'Wireless_16.11.0_Ds32.exe' or '
Wireless_16.11.0_Ds64.exe' depending on whether you have Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit installed. Test again afterwards.

» If your Windows Firewall is enabled, try disabling it temporarily, or restore the Windows Firewall to default settings, then test again afterwards. To do this, navigate to:
Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall (or System and Security > Windows Firewall) > Turn Windows Firewall on or off.

Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall (or System and Security > Windows Firewall) > Restore defaults.
» If you have 3rd party security software installed with a built Firewall feature, disable this temporarily and test again.

» Check your Start Menu All Programs list, and the Programs and Features list (Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features). If you have any third party Bluetooth software, Wi-Fi management software, or VPN software, uninstall these, and test again.

» Check to see if Internet Connection Sharing is enabled for your LAN and WLAN network adapters, and if enabled, disable it, and test again:

Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings > Right-click the network adapter > Properties > Sharing tab > Uncheck 'Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection' and click OK.
I try all problem stays!Only after i install Virtual Box this change:
dc_FEQ5_Q.png

I heard from u and i install Virtual Box.But i dont know how to use it...

Poslato sa Samsung Galaxy S5 koristeci Tapatalk

Hi. Nah I asked if you had any virtualization software installed such as VirtualBox as virtual adapters created by Virtual Box are known to cause the same or similar issues - uninstall Virtual Box if you have installed it.

...Do you have any VPN or virtualization software installed, such as VirtualBox?...

Back
Top Bottom