Making Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esse

In Runtime
Well its a little late and I was just pondering and thinking. I am not sure if my question is even allowed on these forums but if not then I'm sure someone will be quick to stop it. (sorry in advance)

Well Michael Dell (btw he goes to my Temple and I see him alot), made money in the beginning of his career by custom making the PC's for his buyers instead of making a billion and putting them in storage like the Mac's. He would wait for a buyer then build (I think). So I was wondering, if you guys knew any good ways or places to buy hardware stuff, and effectively sell it? Basically just a good way to start a mini-business, any ideas that could work concerning computer parts?

LIke I said maybe this topic is not good and will be stopped, but I'm just tired and if it is fine w/the forums I want to see what other people think, if my question even makes sense in first place. Hehe Thanks alot.

ahh, who can now compete DELL, as its not actually the customized PC's, but the support they give. as 65% of the ppl in the world (probably more) doesnt know about computers, except how to send e-mail, how to use internet etc etc, and if some problem comes, who they'll be relying on? the customer support, so dell took advantage of it. and now in every movie, at least you'll see DELLs like Hells every where.

lmao, nice one. You need to be a authorized reseller to have ur own buisness, you might want to look into that.

Haha, rats! It was just an idea. Is it really illegal to buy a product yourself, and sell it some1 for a different price??? Isn't that what Ebay is all about?

Sorry I was just questioning myself. Maybe my question didn't make sense. I was just thinking of ways to make some money, even if it ment starting my own mini-unnofficial computer/computer part business

well this is a way to make money, I agree. but convincing people that you will provide them better service than dell is giving, too difficult.

you wont be waking up in middle of night for configuring some device of your customer, or will you be?

Haha not really your right. I should of put a little more thought into this. While you other nocturnal people are up...do you guys know of any good ways to make quick money? In general? Besides getting a job

as said, neccecity is mother of invention. so come up with some idea, that is unique and worthful. (this is only thing i learnt in my MBA.)

and micheal dell will be saying about you, " he goes to same church where I go".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom