Any good pre-built systems out there?

It's a business. They got to make money somehow lol

You think so ? I imagine from the parts they have on stock and overcharge by 10% on normal price items.
You got shipping and handling, build time I agree with testing during build time that should be covered.
Taxes and fees to run their store I got no problems with that.
But I'll be damned if someone is going to charge me a extra fee to recheck work they built the first time.
They should always do so while building to make sure it functions.
Thats what I learned from tech school and here partly.

I have a comrad who taught me things about running a IT business so I understand your post completely.
If I misunderstood patons post I apologize, but money doesn't come by easily these past 2 decades.

Last edited:
You think so ? I imagine from the parts they have on stock and overcharge by 10% on normal price items.
You got shipping and handling, build time I agree with testing during build time that should be covered.
Taxes and fees to run their store I got no problems with that.
But I'll be damned if someone is going to charge me a extra fee to recheck work they built the first time.
They should always do so while building to make sure it functions.
Thats what I learned from tech school and here partly.

I have a comrad who taught me things about running a IT business so I understand your post completely.
If I misunderstood patons post I apologize, but money doesn't come by easily these past 2 decades.

Mike, ncix is Canada's newegg or micro center.
They are not pre-builts, they are building the computer for you, if you want, from the parts you bought from them.
You even get all packaging and MIR stuff.

They also sell pre-built of their own design.

50 bucks here or 50 there just make sure it is where you want to have the most for a good computing system

Well that's the whole point I was making. When you compile the parts or have somebody like myself do it you get the power exactly where you need it. The typical excuse is based on laziness or ignorance and the above makes those moot now. The only people this isn't for is again like I said previously the same people who won't even bother asking. They will call up Dell or go to Best Buy without a care in the world.

Back
Top Bottom