Any good pre-built systems out there?

Well it's time to move on from this thread. We're all enthusiasts here but clearly we also have differing opinions on certain things nothing wrong with that. NCIX or whatever - it's all good. :)

Mike - Maybe he ranted/raged because if this post. Really "slap you" is pretty aggressive - don't you think??

No it doesn't and thats pretty much far from the truth.
I appreciate it if you let me handle my own affairs with other people.
I had no hostility to an old friend of mine nor do I now.
All I wanted pp to do is make a simple quick yes or no answer and move on.
I didn't expect all of this to happen in one week.
Next time I'll let someone else deal user/computer end concerns if we can't agree on something or topics.

The old discussion over whether you need to develop your own Computer System or get a pre-built PC is an old, long-standing argument that will never ever be easily washed away. There are some advantages to developing your own Computer that can not be weighed in regards to dollars and cents. You might be happier with your very own hand-built system, or you might have the ability to score bargains and rebates that cause a more powerful computer stuffed with greater quality parts than a maker would use.

Well, the debate is now at an end. NCIX will build the system for you including OS, and even ship all the boxes to you. The only reason to buy a legit pre-built is for very cost efficient machines (below 400 bucks) or buying an expensive warranty.

It's $50 extra... You buy the parts to fit your needs, price match to get the cheapest price on the web. Select Build and test for $50.

Done, prebuilt to fit your computing needs plus 1 year warranty!

Done, prebuilt to fit your computing needs plus 1 year warranty!

Hmm thats sounds all well and grand but 50.00 extra for them to test your machine they built with their own hands ?

Seems backwards and scam like to me, most computer shops and stores I know don't charge people to test with they have built.
NCIX should cover that with no charge especially for certified techs.

Hmm thats sounds all well and grand but 50.00 extra for them to test your machine they built with their own hands ?

Seems backwards and scam like to me, most computer shops and stores I know don't charge people to test with they have built.
NCIX should cover that with no charge especially for certified techs.

It's a business. They got to make money somehow lol

The 50 bucks is for the assembly and OS install, the test comes with it to make sure there is no DOA one would assume. 50 bucks for professional assembly, install, and stress test is a lot less markup you would get from pre-built OEMs.

Back
Top Bottom